StatPacks G3 Responder Medical Backpack
The G3 RESPONDER is a large-sized street pack for medics who carry more. Boxy and compact with ergonomic hauling.
Unique design keeps your shoulder straps off the ground when you’re accessing contents. Internal Cells stack neatly and securely in many different configurations. This pack accommodates the First Aid QuickRoll Intubation Kit, Circulatory Kit, and Remedy Kit, as well as the stackable Cellular System. The aluminum track creates a bomb proof secure point for the shoulder straps that allows for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment. Up to 4 of the Generation 3 standard Cells will fit inside as this is the Largest size of the EMS Backpacks that are designed to use the Cellular System.
- Unique design keeps shoulder straps off the ground and out of the dirt when accessing EMT gear.
- Specifically designed for the StatPacks Cell System and accommodates all StatPacks modules in many different configurations.
- Skids protect high wear areas and lengthen the lifetime of these EMS backpacks.
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements.
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in nighttime situations.
- Lightweight, high grade aluminum track that allows the shoulder straps to be easily moved out of the way of the main compartment.
- Internal Velcro® lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro® compatible items to secure ambulance equipment.
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately).
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements.
- Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services Cells.
- A quick stash pocket for trash, cervical collars, and extra supplies located on the inside.
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other EMS Backpacks.
- Main fabric is a non-toxic PVC-free tarpaulin. An environmentally friendly fabric featuring easy-clean, pathogen and water resistant properties.
*Contents NOT included.
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: email@example.com
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.