BariMatt 1000 Plus Pressure Reducing Foam Mattress with Visco Topper
The BariMatt 1000 Plus is a uniquely designed expandable foam bariatric mattress that provides caregivers six different configurations to meet the needs of all of their bariatric patients. This flexibility can help reduce costs while ensuring optimal clinical outcomes. Designed to enhance the comfort of the Joerns Bari10A bed frame, the convenient side expansion panels conveniently zip on and off to allow ease of patient care and transport.
- Available in three width configurations: 36", 42" and 48" and two length configurations: 80" and 88".
- Convenient transport mode (36" W x 80" L) allows the mattress size to be adjusted to easily navigate through standard doorways and elevators while the patient is on the mattress.
- Mattress relief cuts allowing the surface to articulate with the bed frame for enhanced patient comfort.
- Fabric mattress surround is designed to neatly fit together and without gaps - providing patients with a comfortable, safe healing environment.
- One-inch visco-elastic foam topper envelops the patient for optimized comfort.
- The top cover has screened illustrations allowing caregivers to quickly set up the mattress and meet the patient’s individual needs.
- Recommended for prevention and treatment of up to Stage II pressure ulcers.
Extended Product Information:
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.