BERG Go2 Sparx Go-Kart
The well-known and award-winning BERG G02 is now available in 2 exciting and eye-catching colours. The GO2 SparX Yellow and the GO2 SparX Red. These bright colours are a great addition to the more subtle colours of Pink, Blue and Mint.
The revolutionary GO2 is a unique combination of a push-car and a go-kart, in one. In the first phase, the GO2 is a well-designed push-car. Wide at the front for extra stability and narrow at the back so that the child can learn to scoot easily. In the first phase, the child learns how to sit, steer and scoot. In the second phase, the GO2 becomes a go-kart. Fold-out the pedals and the child will learn to pedal.
To ensure that the transition from scooting to pedalling is as easy as possible, the child's legs easily fit alongside the pedals, even when they are folded out. The long, textured saddle does not have to be adjusted; the GO2 simply grows with the child. Details such as the soft handles and whisper tyres add the finishing touches to the GO2.
- Learn to scoot and pedal with the BERG GO². In short, 2 in 1!
- 10-20 months; Thanks to its narrow rear design and folding pedals when tucked away, children quickly learn to scoot and steer.
- 20-30 months; Ready for the next step? Fold-down the pedals so that your child can learn to pedal.
- Extremely stable thanks to the wide front. The narrow rear enables you to scoot easily.
- The award-winning ergonomic design makes the GO2 an eye-catcher in the house.
- Grows along with your child without having to adjust the saddle.
- Silent whisper tyres to ride around quietly and which never go flat.
- Supple and light to ride, both forwards and backwards, thanks to the ball bearings in the crank axle and rear axle.
- Suitable for push bar; Help your child get started!
- Suitable for a safety flag; the GO2 will be more noticeable.
- Suitable for shoulder strap; Makes the GO2 easy to take with you.
- Available in 5 cool colour combinations.
- Suitable for children aged 10-30 months.
- Choking Hazard - Small parts.
- Adult assembly required.
- This toy has no brake.
- Not to be used by children over 36 months due to insufficient strength.
- Keep the user manual for future reference.
- Adult supervision required.
- This product may not be used on public roads, hills, steps, sloped driveways or near swimming pools.
- This product is only to be used by children from 10 months up to 30 months.
- When used in public places (professional), the guarantee will expire if the product isn’t designed for use in public places.
Extended Product Information:
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.