Smart Caregiver Economy Monitor with Corded Weight-Sensing Floor Mat System
- Brand: Smart Caregiver
Smart Caregiver Economy Fall Monitor with Corded Weight-Sensing Floor Mat System
The Smart Caregiver Economy Fall Monitor Alarm and weight sensing floor mat is an easy to use fall prevention system. The monitor notifies the caregivers audibly and visually that weight has been placed on the mat. The monitor can be positioned by the resident's bedside, doorway, or anywhere else in proximity to the sensor mat. It is available in the system with Gray (24" x 36" or 24" x 48") and Black (24" x 36") mat, but the monitor is compatible with all Smart Caregiver corded chair pads and bed pads.
- Full range volume control.
- The monitor can be set to silent when using an existing nurse call system and additional nurse call cord.
- Reset with on/off switch.
- Includes visual status light - when in use, the visual alert light blinks every 4 seconds this lets the caregiver knows that the system is functioning properly.
- Includes low battery and monitor status indicator lights.
- Patented pad signal lost light notification notifies the caregiver that the sensor pad connection has been lost.
- Nurse call port - enables you to use with existing hard-wired nurse call systems.
- Built-in strain relief clip to reduce the number of broken cords from accidental or excessive pulling from resident or bed rails.
- Protective boot and hanging strap.
- Wall mount screws and hardware included.
- Cord separates instead of breaking or pulling cord away from the floor mat.
- Prevent falls or wandering when a resident steps on the pressure sensing floor mat placed by a bed, chair or doorway that will alert the caregiver by an easy to use audible exit alarm.
- Complete System includes 1 Economy exit alarm and 1-floor mat.
- Alarm features include on/off switch so caregiver can reset alarm when responding to the resident; a status light that lets you know that the monitor is operational; a low battery warning light; blinking visual alert, adjustable volume control, variable tone options, battery or AC power option, protective boot & hanging strap.
- The floor mat is made of heavy-duty material, non-slip with beveled edges, with an 8' cord that plugs into the alarm.
- Alarm works with 3-AA batteries (not included)
- Corded Bed Sensor Pad - PPB-RI/WI/45/90
- Corded Chair Sensor Pad - PPC- RI/WI/45/90
- Corded Floor Sensor Mat - FM-03/05/07
- Corded Landing Mat - LM-01
- Easy Release Wheelchair Seat Belt - TL-2109
- Quick Release Wheelchair Hook & Loop Seat Belt - TL-2109V
- Nurse Call Adapter - 433-NCA
- AC Adapter - AC-05
Extended Product Information:
- Product Ships within 2-6 days
- 1-Year Smart Caregiver Warranty (Monitor and Floor Mat)
Rescue Supply Returns Policy
Rescue Supply takes pride in its uncompromising customers' service. We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase and if you’re not, you’re entitled to request a refund. For most products, it’s a full refund.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A REFUND:
- The product must be unused, resale-able and in its original package.
- All returns must be approved with RMA number clearly visible on the returned package.
- Products must be returned within 30 days of order date.
- Return tracking information must be provided.
If you wish to request a refund, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org call us at (800) 239-1797. We can arrange a return authorization within 15 days of the receipt of your product.
Buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges and delivery (outbound) shipping charges will also be deducted from the refund. There is also a minimum 15% restocking fee (of the original order amount, excluding discounts) for all returned items.
Operating hours: Monday – Friday 9 am to 5 pm CST. Note that returns won’t necessarily be sent to our headquarters.
Product pictures and specifications may vary with the actual product from time to time. Unless otherwise stated, it should be assumed that products will require some sort of assembly, which Rescue Supply is not responsible for. Please check with us first before your purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: Each manufacturer's return policies may vary and we ultimately adhere to each manufacturer's return policy (they override ours). It is important to contact us for further clarification first.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: email@example.com
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.