Smart Caregiver Wireless Fall Monitor Systems with Chair Pad and Wireless Pager System
The Wireless Fall Monitor with Chair Sensor Pad and Pager System from Smart Caregiver gives nurses and caregivers the freedom to move around and perform other tasks with the confidence that they'll be alerted if a patient/resident in their care gets out of bed, moves around or needs assistance.
The Chair Sensor Pad is placed under the resident on the chair. When a resident gets up and pressure is released from the pad the Fall Monitor will be activated and alert the caregiver with a wireless signal sent to the Pager.
The kit contains one (1) Wireless Fall Monitor; one (1) Silver Lining 10 in. x 15 in. Chair Sensor Pad with 90-Day and 1-Year Warranty; and one (1) Caregiver LCD Pager.
- Plugs directly into chair pad.
- Broadcasts wirelessly to a pager.
- Alerts caregiver to resident leaving chair or bed.
- Simple, easy-to-use one-to-one system connection.
- Multiple transmitters and pagers can be used in a facility.
- Larger facilities can coordinate multiple devices with a central monitoring unit.
- Silent option for in-room alarm avoids panicking patients.
- Caregiver Key Mode prevents resets except by caregiver.
- Compatible with most Smart Caregiver pads, belts, and call alarms.
Wireless Fall Monitor (TL-2016R) Features:
- Works with floor mats, chair pads, bed pads, and a central monitor.
- Nurse Call Button - Resident is able to alert the caregiver that they are in need of assistance by pressing a button on the monitor.
- Pad Lost Light - Let caregiver know that the wireless signal between the sensor pad and the monitor has been lost (i.e. they are not communicating).
- Re-set Button - Press to reset the monitor after an alarm has been triggered
- Low Battery Light - Flashes to notify the caregiver that batteries need to be changed.
- Requires one 9V battery or optional AC adapter (neither included).
- Adjustable volume.
- Multiple alarm tones.
- Protective Boot.
- Caregiver Key Reset - Optional reset for caregivers only, with use of Caregiver Key.
Chair Sensor Pad Features:
- Placed under the patient while they are sitting in a chair, the weight-sensitive pressure pad will trigger the fall alarm when weight is removed from the pad.
- Compatible with all Smart Caregiver fall prevention monitors and systems.
- Chair sensor pad is sealed and impervious to fluids, providing incontinence protection.
- Made with silver membrane technology to assure a long reliable life.
- Coiled cord reduces tripping and entanglement hazards.
- Chair Sensor Pad measures 10-in x 15-in.
LCD Pager System (TL-2016P) Features:
- Functions directly with the TL-2016 Fall Monitor, which works with standard bed and chair sensor pads, floor mats and early-warning seat belts.
- When a resident gets up, the sensor pad activates the alarm monitor, which in turn sends a wireless signal to the pager.
- Alerts caregivers directly about resident activities without the need for a central monitor.
- Great for use in a facility or for in-home care.
- Audible alarm signal notification.
- Adjustable volume level, tone, alarm or vibrate options.
- Small enough to be carried in a pocket or clipped to a belt.
- Illuminated display for easy location at night.
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
- Low Battery notification.
Extended Product Information:
- Product Ships within 2-6 days
- 1-Year Smart Caregiver Warranty (Monitor and Pad Model -PPC-WI)
- 6- Month Smart Caregiver Warranty (LCD Pager)
- 90-Day Smart Caregiver Warranty (Pad Model -PPC-90)
Rescue Supply Returns Policy
Rescue Supply takes pride in its uncompromising customers' service. We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase and if you’re not, you’re entitled to request a refund. For most products, it’s a full refund.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A REFUND:
- The product must be unused, resale-able and in its original package.
- All returns must be approved with RMA number clearly visible on the returned package.
- Products must be returned within 30 days of order date.
- Return tracking information must be provided.
If you wish to request a refund, please email us at email@example.com call us at (800) 239-1797. We can arrange a return authorization within 15 days of the receipt of your product.
Buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges and delivery (outbound) shipping charges will also be deducted from the refund. There is also a minimum 15% restocking fee (of the original order amount, excluding discounts) for all returned items.
Operating hours: Monday – Friday 9 am to 5 pm CST. Note that returns won’t necessarily be sent to our headquarters.
Product pictures and specifications may vary with the actual product from time to time. Unless otherwise stated, it should be assumed that products will require some sort of assembly, which Rescue Supply is not responsible for. Please check with us first before your purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: Each manufacturer's return policies may vary and we ultimately adhere to each manufacturer's return policy (they override ours). It is important to contact us for further clarification first.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.