Handicare Shell High Back Sling
Secure and Upright, But Not Uptight
The ShellHBSling, Handicare’s most comfortable and secure sling, features a deep pocket; concave shape with adjustable headrest; and provides complete support from the tailbone, up over the head and under the legs. Multiple lift loops allow the caregiver to choose between recumbent or upright lifting positions. Designed to accommodate most any practical lifting situation, especially from recumbent positions on the bed or floor.
- Compatible with two- or four-point suspension bars.
- Color-Coded Sizes – each size sling has its own trim color. Simple to identify and sort.
- Adjustable Headrest – personalized fit and support for the patient.
- Multiple Lift Loops – allows the caregiver to choose between recumbent or upright seating posture. More flexibility for a variety of lifting scenarios.
- Divided Leg Supports – easy for the caregiver to apply and remove with multiple support options that make patients feel secure in the sling without risk of sliding out (optional on the polyester net).
- Upright Seat Posture – ergonomic position for caregiver interaction with the patient.
- Removable Plastic Stays – provides extra stability for head support.
- Guide Handles – allows the caregiver a firm grip on the sling to maneuver as necessary while the patient is seated.
- Low Friction Polyester – durable to resist damage and able to withstand high-temperature laundering with a smooth surface that is easy to wipe clean and promotes easy transfer when sliding the sling underneath the patient
- Engineered for patients weighing up to 660 lbs (300 kg).
- Available in sizes XXS – XXL.
- Adjustment Loop: an extension strap mainly used to extend the sling’s lift straps to the desired length
Straps Padding: soft padding for the lift straps of a sling
Soft Leg Support: extra soft leg supports for pressure-sensitive users
Loop Tag: for marking the sling loops that should be used for a specific user
Sling Belt: provides the user with an extra sense of security
Name Tag: for the labeling of slings, belts, and other assistive devices
Extended Product Information:
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.