Designed for bathtub and shower support, the award-winning Dependa-Bar uses our “Pivot and Lock” technology to safely assist in the challenging motion of transferring into and out of your bathtub or shower.
The Dependa-Bar’s centralized support system is uniquely designed for comfortable weight-bearing support and ergonomically sound positions, offering more than your typical shower bar. When using temperature controls in the shower or washing hard-to-reach places like legs and feet, the Dependa-Bar can help relieve strain on the body while providing you with unparalleled support and safety.
- Easy to install behind any kind of bathtub wall (plastic, tile, fiberglass, wall, etc.)
- Durable stainless steel construction is water-resistant to withstand daily wear and tear.
- ADA-compliant, with a 1-inch diameter, fixed horizontal grab bar that has one-inch wall clearance.
- Versatile and reversible, with toilet or bathtub installation, and left or right side mounts.
- Pivots with the user, and is lockable in five different positions to adapt to the specific needs of the user.
1. Determine locking positions of pivot rail, and fasten lower grab bar to a wall in the corresponding location.
2. Fasten the top flange to the wall.
3. Slide pivot rail into top flange and rest into locking teeth on the lower grab bar.
4. Install lift limit and secure with a hex key.
5. Install vinyl cap to cover exposed locking teeth.
Extended Product Information:
Will it rust in my shower?
- The Dependa-Bar is made out of stainless steel, so it won't rust like zinc or chrome-plated steel will over time.
Is the DependaBar reversible?
- Yes, you can choose to install the bottom rail facing either 'right' or 'left' depending on how your shower and/or tub is configured.
Since there is no grip, would my hands slip on the rail when using it in the shower?
- There are two versions of the DependaBar. The Knurled version is textured in gripping areas, and the white finish is smooth but easy to clean and contains anti-microbial properties.
What is the limited lifetime warranty?
- Products are covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for the original purchaser. Warranty excludes products that have been damaged through misuse, accidental damage, alteration, normal wear and tear, wood material and stain, or the use of corrosive or abrasive cleaning products. For more information, see the instructions.
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.