Joerns Arise® 1000 EX Low Air Loss Mattress with On Demand Expansion System
Bariatric Solutions for the Patient and the Caregiver
The Arise 1000 EX is an expandable therapy system that provides pressure redistribution by combining low air loss with pulsation for patients weighing up to 1000 pounds. This product has been specifically designed for the unique features of the Joerns Bari10A bed frame and its capability to extend and contract in width and length.
With special features such as a power interruption alarm, a patient position sensor that optimizes support for seated patients (Fowler Boost) and low friction and low shear cover, the Arise 1000 EX can provide increased caregiver peace of mind and patient comfort for your bariatric patients.
- Sixteen (eight paired) therapy cells help to evenly distribute the patient’s weight and maximize pressure relief.
- Five-inch deep therapy cells provide support and prevent bottoming out for patients within the weight limit.
- The mattress control panel provides: independent inflation and deflation of six-inch-wide side bolster when used in combination with the Joerns Bari10A bed frame (allows for mattress widths of 36", 42" or 48").
- Length inflation and deflation from 80" to 88".
- Inflation and deflation of integrated CairRails risk management side air bolsters.
- Lower three-inch therapy cell provides support in the event of a power failure.
- Three-zone system: the head, seat, and foot.
- Low shear and low friction nylon therapy pad is treated with an antimicrobial agent.
- Anti-kink, easy clean air supply hose set Maximum weight capacity of 1000 lbs.
- The control unit features true low air loss.
- Three modes of operation – Auto firm, Pulsate and Therapy.
- Auto firm mode provides maximum air inflation to assist both patient and caregiver during patient transfer and treatment.
- Pulsate mode oscillates air throughout the mattress every 30 seconds providing increased patient comfort.
- Therapy control settings with eight levels to maximize patient comfort, compliance and to promote healing.
- The patient position sensor optimizes support for seated occupants (Fowler Boost).
- A quick disconnect hose feature allows for rapid attach and CPR deflate at the control unit.
- Automatic panel lockout to avoid unwanted or accidental adjustments.
- Specially designed enclosure for low noise and durability.
- Pressure redistribution: Stage I - IV Pressure Ulcers, Moisture Management Required, Rehabilitation, Burns, Neurology, Dermatology, Amputations
- Pain Management: AIDS, Arthritis, Oncology
Extended Product Information:
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: email@example.com
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.