Joerns DolphinCare Integrated Bed System
Fluid Immersion Simulation® integrated with the evolutionary UltraCare® XT
The DolphinCare Integrated Bed System incorporates the gold standard of care for complex wounds with the safety, reliability and adaptability of the UltraCare XT bed frame. Designed to automatically redistribute pressure by simulating the effects of a body immersed in a fluid medium, DolphinCare’s Fluid Immersion Simulation (FIS) delivers minimal tissue deformation and near normal blood flow, which lead to improved tissue perfusion and wound healing. Meanwhile, DolphinCare’s strong and innovative frame reduces injury risk to both patients and caregivers, and can be easily transformed to fit any configuration or room style. This all-encompassing wound care solution is simple and easy to use, yet achieves unparalleled wound care outcomes, reduces the risk of injury and helps promote early patient mobility.
- Prevents and treats wounds by simulating immersion of the patient in a fluid medium
- Minimizes soft tissue deformation and maintains near normal blood flow
- Automatically adjusts to each patient’s weight, surface area and repositioning
- FIS therapy spans the entire therapy surface of DolphinCare, limiting potential for pressure gradients due to edge effects
- UltraWide 42″ expanded width reduces fall risk by up to 37% as compared to 35″ wide beds
- Comfort Chair functionality improves comfort, relaxation and circulation and enables a patient to sit without transferring to a chair
- Gravity-Assist enables easier and safer patient repositioning
- Auto-Transfer automatically positions the bed at the optimum egress height
- DolphinCare’s Fluid Immersion Simulation technology reduces soft tissue distortion and promotes blood flow, creating a platform that is highly effective for the prevention and healing of pressure ulcers through Stage IV, as well as treating patients with post-operative flaps and grafts.
- DolphinCare may also be used for patients whose medical conditions preclude turning and repositioning, or where these interventions may be contraindicated as they place the patient at risk for further compromise, as well as patients with spinal cord injury once the acute injury has been stabilized and these patients have been cleared by a physician. In all cases, Joerns clinical indications are guidelines and should be taken only as recommendations for consideration during individual patient assessment by the clinician.
Extended Product Information:
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: email@example.com
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.