Pedia Pals PLAYTIME® Pick and Play Modular Play Systems
PLAYTIME® Pick and Play Modular Play Systems are specifically designed for small indoor spaces. These pre-packaged systems are ideal for waiting rooms, playrooms, lobbies, and/or any public community location. Each system provides an ASTM and ADA design compliant layout and choice of play elements, allowing you to customize a unique play area just for your space.
PLAYTIME’s unique soft play areas provide a great place for children to exercise while they learn and have fun. Our low profile climbers, slides and crawl tunnels help develop gross motor skills, test spatial relationships and build confidence. Our wall-mounted games and puzzles help with cognition, problem-solving and hand/eye coordination. Providing an active play space is good for kids, and good for your business.
- Soft themed play elements and interactive play panels.
- Made of squishy, soft-sculpted foam, surrounded by pre-cut, padded safety flooring.
- Smooth, impervious surfaces are easy to clean.
- Holds up to frequent cleaning with harsh cleaners.
- Durable, certified anti-bacterial and fungal resistant materials (ASTM 21, E2180)
- No moving parts to break or fix.
- Rubber-like surfaces contain no latex.
Each System Includes:
- Choice of three size options to fit your space and budget.
- Choice of up to ten engaging, soft-sculpted foam play elements.
- Choice of four interactive, wall-mounted play panels.
- Rules signage.
- Themed, appropriately sized safety flooring.
- Durable, certified anti-bacterial and fungal resistant materials (ASTM G21, E2180).
Large Play Elements Options:
- Giraffe - 72”L x 34”W x 30”H
- Rock Waterfall - 66”L x 54”W x 34”H
- Bear Over Log - 34”L x 29”W x 34”H
Medium Play Elements Options:
- Cheetah - 48”L x 24”W x 24”H
- Log Crawl - 34”L x 29”W x 27”H
- Great Ape - 41”L x 51”W x 32”H
- Bridge - 60”L x 27”W x 28”H
Small Play Elements Options:
- Baby Bigfoot Turtle - 33”L x 30”W x 17”H
- Ladybug - 24”L x 24”W x 12”H
- Flower Set - 36”L x 24”W x 8”H
- Rabbit - 33”L x 22”W x 12”H
- Butterfly - 24”L x 36”W x 12”H
Play Panels and Rules Sign Options:
- Distortion Mirror
- Space Trek Maze
- Monster Blocks
- Veggie Blocks
- Rules Sign (included)
Extended Product Information:
Pedia Pals PLAYTIME® Pick and Play Modular Play Systems
1.Select Layout Size:
- Option A - Small: 14 'x 12'
- Option B - Medium: 14' x 18'
- Option C - Large: 14' x 24'
2.Select Play Elements:
- Option A - Five Play Pieces (Small) - Select one (1) large play element, two (2) small play elements, and two (2) play panels.
- Option B – Seven Play Pieces (Medium) - Select one (1) large play element, one (1) medium play element, two (2) small play elements, and three (3) play panels.
Option C – Ten Play Pieces (Large) - Select one (1) large play element, two (2) medium play elements, three (3) small play elements, and four
(4) play panels.
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: email@example.com
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.