Smart Caregiver Smart Light Outlet Central Monitor Systems
The Smart Caregiver Smart Light Outlet Central Monitor Systems simultaneously alert caregivers to resident movement and prevent falls. Each System includes a Smart Outlet Monitor, a Central Monitor, and the choice of a Bed Pad, Chair Pad, or Floor Mat. Caregivers can plug any floor or table lamp into the Smart Light Outlet and then plug the unit into a wall outlet, with the lamp turned on.
The 433-EC Central Monitor can be kept with a caregiver or placed in an office. When one of the alarm components is triggered, the Smart Light Socket will activate the lamp to provide illumination for the room, reducing the risk of falls. At the same time, the alarm on the 433-EC will activate to notify caregivers of the resident activity.
The Fall Alarm System features all CordLess Alarm components, eliminating the potential tripping hazards of wires or cords. Bed Pads and Chair Pads are designed to be placed under residents and will trigger when residents get up and remove their weight from the Alarm Pads. If the residents return to their bed or chair, the alarm will reset. Exit Alarm Pads are constructed of soft, flexible vinyl for comfort and moisture-resistance. Floor Alarm Mats activate when a resident places their weight on the mat and are ideally located at the resident's bedside or anywhere they are likely to step. To prevent tripping, the Fall Alarm Mats are beveled.
The 433-EC Central Alarm Monitor can be placed outside of the room, either with a caregiver or in a central location. When one of the programmed Pressure Pad Alarms is triggered, the 433-EC will provide a visual alert and the choice of an alarm or chime tone. The Fall Prevention Alarm features low, medium and high volume settings for various applications. The Economy Central Monitor can be programmed to monitor multiple components at the same time.
The Smart Caregiver Light Outlet Alarm is simple to operate and features indicator lights to quickly notify caregivers of the current status of the Monitor. The two buttons on the SMS-11 turn the unit on and off, program components, and reset the alarm. The alarm will also automatically reset when using Bed and Chair Alert Pads if the resident's weight is returned to the Pad.
- Light is plugged into a monitor which is plugged into a wall outlet.
- When alarm components are triggered, the light will turn on.
- Added illumination reduces the risk of fall or injury.
- Alarm automatically resets if weight is returned to the pad.
- CordLess components eliminate entanglement hazards.
- Simple controls allow an alarm to be turned on or off, or to be reset.
Central Monitor Features:
- Pairs with alarm pads to alert the caregiver to resident movement.
- Functions simultaneously with a light monitor.
- Visible alarms and audible alarms with low, medium, or high volume settings.
- Choice of alarm or chime tones.
- Can monitor several components at the same time.
Bed and Chair Pad Features:
- Alarm activates when weight is removed from the pad.
- Alarm resets if resident weight is returned to the pad.
- Soft, flexible, moisture-resistant vinyl construction.
- GBT-SMSRI - Replacement 10"x30" Cordless Bed Pad for Smart Outlet Only
- GBT-SMSWI - Replacement 20"x30" Cordless Bed Pad for Smart Outlet Only
- GCT-SMSWI - Replacement 10"x15" Cordless Bed Pad for Smart Outlet Only
- TM-SMS - Replacement transmitter for FMT-SM07C Cordless Floor Mat for Smart Outlet Only
- 433-EC - Economy CordLess Fall Prevention Monitor
Extended Product Information:
- Product Ships within 2-6 days
- 1 Year Smart Caregiver Warranty
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.