Quake Kare Water Filtration Bottle
This Water Filtration Bottle is a portable water filtration system that provides clean and refreshing filtered water from virtually any source. The self-contained revolutionary filter produces 100 gallons of 640 refills of great tasting, pure drinking water.
The only personal water filtration system capable of up to 99.9% reduction in All 4 Areas of Contamination:
1) AESTHETICS - removes offensive tastes, odors, silt, sand, and sediment.
2) MICROBIOLOGIC PATHOGENS- removes Cryptosporidium, Giardia, and other cysts and spores.
3) REMOVES INDUSTRIAL CHEMICALS- VOC's, PCB's, Agricultural SOC's, detergents, and pesticides,
4) REMOVES DISSOLVED SOLIDS - Heavy Metals, Aluminum, Asbestos, Cadmium, Chromium, Copper, Lead, Mercury, and Radon 222.
Meets strictest EPA, ANSI, & NSF 42 and 53 standards and protocol. Unbreakable, lightweight, 22 oz. (1 liter) bottle fits easily in a backpack or on your desk.
The "No Leak" top, with collapsible/pop-up straw can easily be used as a squeeze bottle or used conventionally by drinking through the straw. Used and tested by International Red Cross, U.S. Olympic Team, U.S. Coast Guard, and California State approved laboratories. The color of the bottle may vary.
Why do you need emergency water purification supplies?
Following a disaster, there may not be any safe drinking water available. When the electricity goes out, water treatment plants may stop working causing tap water to become unsafe for consumption. Emergency responders may not be able to deliver water to your area safely. And, it may not be safe or possible to boil water due to broken gas lines. So, you need to be self-reliant by having emergency water purification supplies.
- Provides clean and safe drinking water from any virtually any source of water.
- Removes and reduces offensive tastes, odors, chlorine, silt, sediment, harmful microscopic Pathogens such as e-Coli, Cryptosporidium, Giardia, and other bacteria, Radon 222, Aluminum, Asbestos, Cadmium, Chromium, Copper, Lead, Mercury, etc.
- The filter has been tested by the University of Arizona and by Spectrum Labs in accordance with the EPA Protocol for Microbiological Purifiers and ANSI/NSF 53 adapted for sports bottles.
- Fill the bottle with water.
- Insert filter, affix cap firmly.
- Flip cap to open.
- Squeeze bottle for filtered water.
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.