Smart Caregiver Wireless Economy Quiet Fall Prevention Alert
The Wireless Economy Quiet Fall Prevention Alert to Pager is used to monitor a resident’s movement to keep the resident safe. It is ideally placed at the bedside, wheelchair or in a doorway, and then connected to a corded weight-sensing bed pad, chair pad or floor mat. The pad is placed under the resident, besides the bedside or in the hallway. When weight is removed or applied to the pad, the monitor receives the signal and then sends a silent, wireless signal to the caregiver pager. If the weight is re-applied to the bed pad, the monitor will automatically reset.
The Wireless Fall Prevention Monitor and Wireless Pager system is designed to send and receive alerts remotely via wireless pager to notify the caregiver. For facility or in-home use.
- Monitor transmits a wireless signal (433 MHz) to a local caregiver pager to notify the caregiver outside the room to decrease noise and resident anxiety.
- Auto-Reset: Monitor automatically resets when weight is re-applied to connected weight-sensing pad or floor mat.
- Low Battery Light - Notifies caregiver that batteries should be changed
- Check Pad Light - Indicates that connection to bed sensor pad has been disrupted.
- Monitor has a built-in Nurse Call Button and raised visual status light for easy caregiver paging.
- The reset button on the face of the monitor.
- Wireless Fall Prevention Monitor is designed for use with the Corded Weight-Sensing pads and floor mats.
- 3-Way Adjustable Alarm Tone / Fully Adjustable Volume Control / 0, 1, 2 Second Delay Control.
- Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance.
- Sends signal up to 300 feet to a pager, Central Monitor or Economy Cordless Alert.
- Built-in strain relief clip to reduce the number of broken cords from accidental or excessive pulling from resident or bed rails.
- Protective Boot - Impact-resistant boot with hanging buckle-strap.
- Wall Mount Screws and Hardware included.
- Battery operated (3-AA not included) or optional AC adapter (AC-05).
Extended Product Information:
- Product Ships within 2-6 days
- 1-Year Smart Caregiver Warranty
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.