Laveo Portable Waterless Dry Flush Toilet
Ships Within 10-12 Weeks
A truly self-contained, battery-powered, portable toilet perfect for your RV, camping trip, sprinter, boat, cabin, or tiny house.
The Laveo Dry Flush is a waterless and chemical-free dry flush toilet that uses self-sealing bags to enclose waste from each flush. This prevents mess and smell and makes this unit perfect for almost any situation where a portable toilet is desired.
The Dry Flush is truly portable. The Laveo Dry Flush can be placed on any level surface indoors or out. Nothing needs to stay plugged in, vented, and mounting is optional.
How does the Dry Flush Toilet Work?
Just like a regular toilet, you push the flush button after you go to the bathroom.
When the flush button is pushed, the Dry Flush toilet will twist and seal your waste down into an airtight isolated bag.
Just use and empty the cartridges when full!
- Comes to your door ready to use.
- Portable + Waterless.
- Long-lasting rechargeable battery.
- No external power source needed, No chemicals needed.
- Quick change disposable cartridges, easy mess-free cleanup.
- Full standard size toilet seat.
Dry Flush Toilet is Mobile Ready
- Immune to rough handling.
- Tipping generally does not cause waste spillage.
- Can be installed in moving vehicles, boats, planes.
- If you are planning to use the toilet within any moving unit you want to secure it on the ground with a Quick Mounting Kit to prevent moving.
Laveo Dry Flush Toilet Eliminates Bathroom Odor
- Laveo has developed a cartridge made of proprietary material. The cartridge completely confines the waste and eliminates odor.
- Once you flush your waste is isolated and you never have to see it or smell it again.
- The cartridges that hold the waste help seal and contain the waste until it is ready to be disposed of. The odor will be contained for 3 weeks or more.
Extended Product Information:
Laveo Portable Waterless Dry Flush Toilet
Dry Flush Toilet maintenance:
- When you have used up your cartridge and want to throw it away you will just need to lift the toilet seat and trim piece. Under that, you will find a black waste bag containing the wrapped waste.
- You will never see, smell the waste because it will be contained in the used cartridge and also the black bag.
Disposing of the Dry Flush Toilet Cartridge:
- How to tell when your Cartridge is almost empty? When you are down to your last two flushes a red line will appear on the toilet material on the silver cartridge.
- You can dump Dry Flush Cartridge in the trash. Landfills allow human waste such as baby and adult diapers, and this also applies to Dry Flush Cartridge. Waste does need to be contained in plastic bags before disposal.
Cleaning the Dry Flush Toilet:
- The outside of the toilet can be wiped with a damp cloth.
- There is nothing else to clean since anything your waste touches is thrown away when you empty out the cartridge.
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: email@example.com
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.