Befour WH-1070 Tilt & Roll Handrail Scale with Digital Height Rod
The WH-1070 Tilt & Roll digital scale with an integrated height rod quickly determines weight, height, and BMI. The height rod headpiece rotates 360° so the headpiece can be positioned away from the person’s face when being unfolded and then raised above the person’s head. The WH-1070 is truly a versatile scale that has the security of a handrail and wheels for tilt & roll capability.
The new WH-1070 tilt and roll scale features an easy to use digital height measurement. Measuring height takes only seconds. After the weight is obtained, simply press HEIGHT on the console, "tap down" the headpiece to auto-calibrate the unit, and raise the extended headpiece to measure.
The height value automatically locks in when it detects no motion on the headpiece and BMI also displays. If desired, the height may be quickly re-measured. Height can be displayed in one of three user-selected units of measure: inches, feet and inches, and centimeters.
- The unique MotionLock Technology provides incredibly accurate measurements even for unsteady users.
- Convenient (4) “D” cell alkaline battery power provides up to 100,000 weighings.
- The WH-1061 can be positioned anywhere in your facility - no outlet is needed.
- The huge 650 lb. capacity and ± 0.1 lb. accuracy also allows precision weight measurements for people of all sizes.
- The integrated digital height rod automatically calculates BMI.
- Tilt and roll with heavy-duty handrail allow for easy portability - simply tilt the scale back on its large 3" wheels and roll it to a new location.
- Made in the USA.
- Quick and easy assembly.
- Push-button calibration allows the scale to be re-calibrated with any sure weight over 100 lbs.
- Standard alkaline batteries provide non-hazardous power.
- Battery power means no outlet or re-charging needed – and no cord to trip over!
- The strong handrail provides added security for patients of all sizes.
- Headpiece rotates a full 360 degrees which means the headpiece can be positioned away from the individual's face while it is being unfolded and raised above the individual's head to complete height measurement.
Console Standard Features:
- Easy Keypad Operation: Learn basic features in minutes.
- Unique Display: Shows only the information you want - weight only or weight, height, and BMI on a single screen.
- MotionLock Technology: Calculates accurate weight even with unsteady users.
- Battery System: 4 D-cell alkaline batteries (included) provide up to 100,000 weighings per single set of batteries.
- Battery-Life Indicator: 3-segment indicator provides plenty of notice when batteries are getting low.
- Digital Height Rod: Simply press HEIGHT and raise the foldable headpiece.
- Programmable User Settings: Tailor console to your needs including auto-off time, “always-on” activation, and more.
- Push-Button Calibration: Although rarely necessary, the scale can be calibrated with any sure weight over 100 pounds.
- Body Mass Index (BMI): Console automatically calculates BMI when the height is entered.
- Standard Features: Large 1” LCD digits, auto-off, auto-zero, weight recall, and reweigh.
Extended Product Information:
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.