FareTec CT-6 Leg Traction Splint Tactical
The CT-6 is a Leg Traction Splint designed for Pre Hospital Care and Patient transport, specifically in combat scenarios. It is primarily used on patients with mid-line femur fractures. The CT-6 helps relieve patient pain and prevents further damage to surrounding muscle and tissue while reducing the risk of death caused from severed arteries.
The CT-6 is made of carbon tubing which snaps together via an internal bungee. A Cobra buckle secures the Ischial strap to the upper leg and groin. These buckles prevent accidental releases and are commonly used by US military forces. Traction is achieved with a 4 to1 purchase system using a small line to apply tension. This method results in a very precise and delicate form or traction that is also powerful enough to be effective on extra large adults. The CT-6 is extremely compact, light and strong.
The CT-6 has been designed for Military and Tactical use. On the military version, the Ischial strap utilizes a Cobra buckle, versus on the CT-EMS, which uses an injection molded plastic buckle
Over 25,000 currently in use around the world, in various militaries, this product is extremely well tested.
The product includes everything that is needed, including synch bag, instruction manual, ankle hitch, and leg straps; all of which are easily replaceable with their own part numbers.
- Carbon Fiber Tubing: Corrosion resistant, temperature stabile, extremely high strength to weight ratio, x-ray translucent.
- 4:1 Purchase Traction System: makes it easy to apply ample traction for even the largest patient. The V-Jam cleat makes it easy to readjust traction, key in long transport situations. Includes safety clip to prevent accidental releases.
- Application: The CT-6 comes out of the bag ready to go; all of the necessary parts are attached to the splint. There is no way to lose pieces, resulting in very fast application times.
- Instruction Manual: Each splint comes with its own “quick reference” two-sided instruction manual that is waterproof and tear resistant.
- Compact: Unit fits in small synch bag.
- Includes Molle compatible bag, labeled.
- Strong: Carbon Fiber poles and injection molded plastics.
- Effective: Four to one pulley system for efficient, easily adjustable traction.
- One unit fits both Adult and Pediatric patients.
- CT-6 NSN 6515 01 521 5730
CT-6 Ankle Hitch NSN 6515 01 522 1717
CT-6 Leg Strap kit NSN 6515 01 523 5599
- Made in the USA; guaranteed quality product. CE approved.
Extended Product Information:
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: email@example.com
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.