First Aid Only 150 Person XL Metal Smart Compliance Food Service First Aid Cabinet without Medications and with Custom Logo (Case of 5)
The 150-person, XL metal Smart Compliance ANSI B+ food service cabinet without over-the-counter medication is perfect for an individual restaurant or restaurant chain location. The unique cabinet design eliminates disorganized and missing supplies, while the clearly labeled compartments create a cabinet that is easy to use and restock. The bottom shelf and door shelves allow you to customize your cabinet to meet your specific needs.
The Smart Compliance cabinet SmartTab ezRefill System is a simple but effective way for reordering and restocking, revolutionizing the replenishment process. It is quick, easy, and cost-effective. As supplies are used, Smart Tab ezRefill reminder tabs notify you when it is time to reorder supplies and puts reorder information at your fingertips. The FAO SafetyHub, a mobile requisition app, also allows you to monitor cabinet usage to stay compliant and know when to reorder your refills. The solid steel case comes with a carrying handle and can be mounted on a wall or other flat vertical surface.
- A cabinet is ANSI B+, Type I & II compliant.
- 697 pieces sufficient to treat 150 or more people.
- Wall mountable for quick access to first aid supplies in an emergency.
- SmartTab ezRefill System is a quick, easy, cost-effective process for reordering and restocking.
- The dispenser system reduces pilferage.
- Easily accessible content in a simple-to-maintain first-aid system.
- Consistent color-coded packaging matches ANSI recommendations for easy identification when the user needs to find a first aid supply to treat an injury.
- FAO SafetyHub app helps you monitor usage to stay compliant and benchmark consumption. SafetyHub App will remind you when it's time to reorder while minimizing inventory costs.
- Ideal for an individual restaurant or restaurant chain.
- (2) WoundSeal Powder Packs, 2ct
- (1) Liquid Skin, 4ct
- (1) Padded Flexible Splint, 4.25" x 24"
- (1) Hema-Seal Bandage Compress, 2 Nitrile Exam Gloves
- (1) 1 Eye and Face Shield and 2 Nitrile Exam Gloves
- (1) Body Fluid Spill Clean-Up Pack (21 pieces)
- (1) Splinter-Out, 10ct
- (1) Cotton Tipped Applicators, 100ct
- (1) Ammonia Inhalants, 10ct
- (1) Conforming Gauze Roll, 2", 2ct
- (1) Burn Spray, 4oz
- (1) Antiseptic Spray, 4oz
- (1) Metal Detectable Fabric Bandages, 1"x 3", 40ct
- (1) Knuckle Blue Metal Detectable Fabric Bandages, 20ct
- (1) Fingertip Blue Metal Detectable Fabric Bandages, 20ct
- (1) Conforming Gauze Roll, 4"
- (1) Blue Metal Detectable Foam Bandages, 1" x 3", 25ct
- (1) Alcohol Wipes, 20ct
- (4) Antiseptic Towelettes, 10ct
- (1) Hand Sanitizer Packets, 10ct
- (1) Sterile Gauze Pads, 2" x 2", 10ct
- (1) Sterile Gauze Pads, 3" x 3", 10ct
- (1) Triangular Bandage, 40" x 40" x 56", 2ct
- (1) Blue Self Adhering Wrap, 3"
- (1) Scissors
- (2) Cold Pack, 4" x 5"
- (1) First Aid Guide
- (1) Tweezers
- (2) 2 Sterile Eyepads, 1oz Eyewash, and ½" x 5 yd Tape Roll
- (2) Trauma Pads, 5" x 9", 2ct
- (1) 1 CPR Face Shield and 4 Nitrile Exam Gloves
- (1) Nitrile Exam Gloves, 8ct
- (1) First Aid Tape, 1/2" x 5yd, 2ct
- (1) Elastic Bandage Wrap, 3" x 5 yd
- (1) 6 Fabric Bandages, 2" x 4" and 10 Butterfly Wound Closures, 16ct
- (1) Bandage Protectant/Finger Cots, 50ct
- (2) Burn Dressing, 4" x 4"
- (1) Eye Wash, 4oz
- (1) Rubber Tourniquet, 1" x 18"
- (2) First Aid/Burn Cream Packets, 20ct
- (2) Antibiotic Ointment Packets, 20ct
- (1) 20 Sting Relief Wipes and 10 Hydrocortisone Packets, 30ct
- (1) Triple Cut Adhesive Tape Roll, 2"
- (1) Povidone-Iodine Infection Control Wipes, 50ct
- (1) Burn Gel Packets, 1/8oz, 25ct
- (1) Non Stick Pads, 3" x 4", 50ct
- (2) Cold Pack, 4" x 5"
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: email@example.com
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.