Graham Field Traveler L3 Plus Wheelchair
Everest & Jennings introduces the Traveler® L3 Plus as the lightweight wheelchair addition to the Traveler® line, a brand respected for performance and durability. The Traveler® L3 Plus lightweight frame weighs less than 36 pounds making it the ideal K0003 Medicare coded wheelchair built for short and long term use as well as rental needs.
This lightweight wheelchair comes standard with non-marking polyurethane tires, industry compatible front rigging and adjustable anti-tippers along with a detachable 2" seat extension with hardware. It features a dual position axle, multi-position caster forks for 18 or 20 inch, 16.3" or 17 1/4" seat height adjustment and offers flip-back desk, adjustable height and full arm options for easy lateral movement. The Traveler® L3 Plus is manufactured with the same commitment to quality Everest & Jennings is known for.
- Weighs less than 36 lb without front rigging
- Available in 16", 18", 20" seat widths including 2" removable seat extension kit converting the chair from 16" depth to 18" depth if necessary
- Two position axle and caster fork provides 18" to 20" seat height in regular models and seat height 16.3" to 17.9" in the XVI models
- Hammertone finish and carbon steel frame provide strength and durability
- Black nylon upholstery with standard chart pocket on back
- Includes fastener tab under seat connecting both seat and back upholstery to eliminate gap
- Anti-tippers come standard
- Non-marking polyurethane tires with 24" rear wheels with 8" casters in the regular models and 20" rear wheels with 6" casters in the XVI models
- Tool-free adjustable front rigging with heel loops standard on swingaway footrests
- Flip-back padded arms available in fixed desk length, adjustable height desk and detachable flip-back full length
- Maximum Weight Capacity 300 lb - EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
- Meets Medicare code K0003
Extended Product Information:
Manufacturer's Warranty Information: Five (5) year limited warranty
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.