Invisia Shampoo Shelf
Store shampoo bottles and other shower products on a sophisticated shelf that incorporates reliable support for peace of mind in any shower space. The modern design cleverly disguises the support bar—rated up to 500 pounds—as an eye-catching decorative feature. The shelf tray is removable for easy cleaning and is made from a non-porous material for added convenience.
- ADA Compliant.
- Supports up to 500 lbs. when installed to a structural wood backing.
- Discreet wall stems with concealed screws.
- 4 points of contact for maximum structural support.
- Shatterproof tray resists the growth of mold and bacteria.
How to Install:
1. Back offset screws from rail sockets.
2. Allow wall stems to freely move in and out of rail sockets.
3. Peel label to expose sticker on the back of the wall stems.
4. With wall stems inside rail sockets, push the rail against the wall.
5. Firmly press the rail so stickers on the back of the wall stem contact wall.
6. Remove rail carefully so wall stems stay on the wall.
7. Each wall stem is located in relation to each other.
8. Using wall stems as locating guides, notch the tile with a center punch.
9. Fasten the wall stems from the wall using appropriate fasteners and waterproofing.
10. Place rail back onto the fastened wall stems.
11. Secure rail by tightening set screws.
12. Fasten the bottom plate to the wall using appropriate fasteners and waterproofing.
13. Install plastic caps to conceal screws.
Extended Product Information:
HOW DO I CLEAN THE CORNER SHELF TRAY?
The tray is made from a durable, non-porous, solid surface material that resists the growth of bacteria. It can be cleaned with general household cleaners.
HOW DOES THE SHAMPOO SHELF INSTALL?
The contact points of the Shampoo Shelf align with 16”/41cm stud spacing.
WHAT IS THE LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY?
Products are covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for the original purchaser. Warranty excludes damage caused by misuse, wood material, and stain, accidental damage, alteration, normal wear, and tear, or the use of corrosive or abrasive cleaning products. The manufacturer shall not be liable for indirect, consequential damages, or for the cost of any corrective work done without HealthCraft Products Inc. prior approval. Total liability shall in no event exceed the purchase price of the goods. For complete warranty information, see the instructions for terms and conditions.
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.