JJ Keller Kansas & Federal Electronic Labor Law Poster Management Service
Easily communicate employment rights to your offsite workers.
Our UPDATE SERVICE keeps you in compliance by automatically changing your electronic postings as legally required postings change, and sending you notifications of the changes. Your subscription to our service will automatically renew each year so that you're never without access. You will be billed annually and can cancel anytime to avoid future charges. Please note: Electronic labor law posters are delivered 1 to 2 business days after orders are placed.
- Electronic notices are updated automatically any time there's a mandatory change; you'll receive an email alert when changes occur.
- Easily view and track which offsite employees have been informed of their employment rights should a labor dispute occur.
- Service helps you communicate employment rights to an increasingly diverse workforce.
- Available in English and Spanish versions.
- Includes access to federal, state and local postings for general industry, as well as industry-specific specialty postings.
- Electronic labor law posters are delivered 1 to 2 business days after orders are placed.
- There are two easy options for sharing postings with employees:
- Post a link to required posters. Simply generate a link to your electronic posters and post it wherever it can be easily accessed by employees. Because the link goes to J. J. Keller's Labor Law Poster Management Center, the posters are always up to date, with no maintenance on your part.
- Download PDFs and share with employees via email.
Electronic labor law poster management service includes the following federal postings for general industry, plus industry-specific federal postings:
- Minimum Wage (FLSA).
- Job Safety and Health "It's the Law!" (OSHA 3165).
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
- Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law (EEO).
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA).
- Fair Employment Law.
- Notice to Employees About Applying for Unemployment Benefits.
- Hours and Times of Day Minors May Work.
- Employee Protections Against Use of Honesty Testing Devices.
- Family and Medical Leave Act.
- Business Closing/Mass Lay-off Notification Law.
- Notice Required for Cessation of Health Care Benefits.
- Minimum Wage Rates (Includes Maximum Allowances for Board & Lodging).
Labor Law Poster Management Center
J. J. Keller's Labor Law Poster Management Center is the online tool providing instant access to a wealth of information regarding labor law posters and your subscriptions. It is also where you'll go to:
- Send electronic postings to remote workers with email verification or generate a link to your poster subscriptions, to share postings via your company intranet site.
- Track who has viewed which electronic notices and when.
- Review subscription data plus export/edit this information as needed.
- And much more!
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: email@example.com
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.