JJ Keller Transportation Safety Management Today Newsletter, Print & Online Edition
Quick-read transportation safety newsletter keeps you current on critical news and best practices.
Product VideoOnline edition includes the same great articles as the print version, plus a whole lot more! Additional online features include:
- Mobile functionality - Lets you securely access content on the go from any mobile device.
- Email notifications - Give you a heads-up on major regulatory changes
- Expert help- Offers direct access to our trusted team of in-house regulatory experts.
- Additional interactive content - Assist with comprehension and retention.
- 12-month newsletter archive - Ensures quick and easy reference.
- Group share capabilities - Encourage collaboration.
- Centralized content - Puts all of your J. J. Keller® publication subscriptions into a single location.
- Helps you maintain an effective, full-service safety program.
- Outlines complex safety and compliance issues, provides guidance on how to comply with regulations and operate safely, and answers common transportation questions in plain English.
- Provides regular updates and tools safety managers can use to manage safety in their organizations
- Explains the impact of compliance and safety matters that affect the industry, and what actions carriers can take to stay out of regulatory and legal trouble
- Transportation safety newsletter covers a wide range of topics, including:
- Safety responsibilities.
- Safety compliance management.
- Safety fitness rating.
- Accident investigation.
- Risk management and loss prevention.
- Safety training.
- Human resources responsibilities.
- Recruitment and retention.
- Regular features include:
- Editor's Message - provides expert perspective on an emerging topic or content covered in the newsletter.
- Key to Remember - takeaway summaries to help you identify which articles apply to your organization.
- Expert Help Questions of the Month – provides thorough answers to the industry's most frequently asked questions.
- Tech Talk – discusses emerging technology that could have an impact on your processes and organization.
- Test Yourself – utilizes scenario-based questions to test your knowledge of situations you may experience on the job.
- In the Field – profiles of safety professionals that help share insights and knowledge between peers.
- References to additional content you can find in your online newsletter.
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.