KN95 Class 2 Medical Grade Disposable Face Masks
This disposable, medical-grade, KN95 respirator face mask is CE approved by the European Economic Area for safety, health, and environmental protection standards. CE approval means this respirator mask has been tested, sterilized, and certified to provide the highest standard in particulate filtration.
Why is medical-grade better than industrial-grade?
As opposed to industrial-grade masks, these Class II KN95 medical-grade face masks are highly effective respiratory protective devices, which are designed to filter up to 95% of airborne particles found in medical working environments, including air and block droplets, blood, body fluids, and secretions. Like industrial-grade masks, these masks also filter out standard particles including fog, odors, smog, dust, smells, vehicle exhaust, and air pollution. Made with premium quality materials, an adjustable nose clip and elastic ear bands, these medical-grade masks are comfortable to wear for extended periods of time.
Key Product Features:
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE DESIGN - This KN95 medical mask comes with an adjustable nose clip and highly durable elastic ear bands, guaranteed not to snap. The design is suitable for most face shapes, perfectly adapting to any form.
- 4-LAYER PROTECTION - This medical face mask has 4 highly effective protective layers: the outer layer for larger particles, the melt-blown cloth layer that blocks 94% of particle attachments, the structural layer, and inner fabric layer for added comfort.
- MEDICAL-GRADE FILTERING - With a filtering performance of more than 95%, this medical mask can be used to protect your airways from air and block droplets, blood, body fluids and secretions in addition to standard particles, such as fog, odor, smog, dust, smells, vehicle exhaust, air pollution, allergens, and humidity.
- HIGHLY COMFORTABLE - Unlike similar products on the market, this medical mask was designed with an ultra-tight fitting which ensures a proper fixation, being ideal for long-wearing periods.
- MULTIPURPOSE - Whether you work in a high-risk environment, factory, warehouse, hospital, or you want to protect yourself from possibly dangerous external air particles, these medical-grade face masks are the perfect solution.
- The set includes 5 masks
- Class II GB19083-2010 Medical Protective Face Mask
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE): >95%
- Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE): >95%
- Test Agent – NaCl
- Flow Rate: 85 L/min
- Total inward leakage: ≤ 8% leakage
- Inhalation resistance: ≤ 350 Pa
- Exhalation resistance: ≤ 250 Pa
- Ultra-tight fitting, minimal leakage
- The 3D structure increases breathing space to make you breathe smoothly and reduce the gap between the respirator and your face
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: email@example.com
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.