National Ramp Journey Aluminum Threshold Ramp
Our Journey Series thresholds give you an easy and safe transition for interior or exterior door thresholds, plus small steps inside and outside the home. National Ramp offers two aluminum threshold series for consumers. The series includes 12 different options to best meet the width and height of each need. With eight fixed height models from ½ inch to 2 inches and four all-thread adjustable leg models from 1 ½ inch through 6 inches, we have a ramp for every bump. These aluminum ramps are a perfect solution for small rises inside and outside the home. You could even call this a step ramp.
After a quick installation, where the ramp is secured to your home, the lightweight threshold ramp will provide years of durable use. With its lifetime warranty, you won’t have to worry about wear and tear. The maintenance-free aluminum won’t rust or need painting. This wheelchair threshold ramp can be screwed down or positioned on a Celebration Anti-Slip Mat so they don't slip. Scroll down to the video at the bottom of the page to see how quick and easy the Journey Series Threshold installation process is!
These Made-in-the-USA extruded aluminum thresholds have raised treads for extra traction.
Door Threshold Ramps Come With Life-Enhancing Features:
At National Ramp, it’s our mission to supply you with a secure and reliable way to regain your freedom. That’s why our wheelchair ramps for door thresholds come with numerous safety and quality-of-life features, including:
- High traction- If you have outdoor steps or thresholds, you need a ramp you can count on all year round. These ramps have high-traction, non-slip surfaces that offer a safe transition in any weather.
- Customization- With multiple widths, heights, and leg models, you can easily personalize your mobility solutions. This flexibility helps you get the most out of each door threshold ramp.
- High Weight Capacity- Our threshold ramps for walkers can accommodate up to 1,000 pounds. Enjoy peace of mind knowing they’re more than able to handle everyday use and heavier household items.
Benefits Of Aluminum Wheelchair Threshold Ramps
Whether you’re a caretaker or purchasing a ramp for yourself, you can enjoy our wheelchair threshold ramps’ benefits. Threshold ramps for walkers are:
- Easy to install: You need to act quickly to be safe in your home. Our threshold and step ramps are easy and quick to install, providing you with instant security, comfort, and freedom.
- Convenient: Our step ramp serves the elderly and those they care about. If you’re a caregiver or family member, you can easily transport equipment, furniture, groceries, and other household necessities. Since these ramps are maintenance-free, you can spend less time managing them and more time with your loved ones and living the life you want.
- Cost-efficient: Door threshold ramps are permanent home modifications. With a single investment, you’ll receive many mobile, independent and enjoyable years. Their durability and utility also ensure excellent cost value.
- Versatile: You can use step ramps anywhere inside or outside your home. Since they’re available in numerous configurations, you’ll have a single solution for house-wide accessibility.
Extended Product Information
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.