Scilogex SCI20-Pro (20L) LCD Digital Overhead Stirrer
Scilogex Overhead Stirrers can accomplish the most demanding tasks and provide high safety and increased performance. They are widely used in chemical synthesis, pharmaceutical synthesis, physical and chemical analysis, petrochemical industries, etc.
- ORDER AND RECEIVE A FREE STAND! Part# 18900131.
- Accurate microprocessor stirring speed control guarantees speed precision.
- High reliability and outstanding performance.
- Anti-spill microprocessor control slow start up prevents accidental spillage and splashing.
- Remote function provide PC control and data transmission.
- Availability of auto-restart function in case of power loss for overnight operations.
- A through-shaft design allows for easy adjustment of the impeller position.
- Large chuck diameter for many shaft types.
- Brushless DC motor for long life and maintenance free.
- Provides constant speed even with changes in viscosities of the samples.
- LCD display for precise monitoring of set and actual speeds, a wide range of speed from 50 to 2200rpm with control accuracy of ±3rpm. Set value and actual value can be displayed for real-time monitoring of torque and speed.
- Over torque protection automatically stops the motor.
- Torque trend display for real-time information on viscosity changes.
- Safety circuits allow for safe stop function in anti-stall or overload conditions.
- Pass through stirrer rods accepted.
- Keyless chuck.
- PC software control via RS232 interface, for control and documenting all measured values via PC. Download software here.
- cTUVus approved for UL and CSA.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY.
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: email@example.com
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.