Colours Exgel Owl Contour Cushion - Wheelchair Cushion
A 3D cushion that helps keep a stable sitting posture
EXGEL cushions have had 20 years of success as wheelchair cushions. They are highly acclaimed for their effectiveness in body pressure distribution and bedsore prevention.
When seated in a wheelchair for a long period of time, people complain of buttocks pain and gradual sliding of the buttocks to the front. The EXGEL OWL CUSHION features six types of cushions to match the body type and condition of the user.
EXGEL OWL CUSHION CONTOUR is highly recommended for those who have some difficulty supporting their torso on their own and tend to slide forward or are unable to maintain a stable sitting posture for a long period of time.
3D form to hold the pelvis and prevent forward sliding movements
This cushion cradles and holds the ischium area, where pressure is exerted the most, and stabilizes your pelvis.The front edge of the cushion is thicker to prevent forward sliding movements. It also prevents the pelvis from tilting forward and helps maintain a stable sitting posture.
The bottom is tapered to fit into wheelchair sling seats.
Posture support functions that guide the body to its optimal position
- EXGEL prevents bottoming out. The extremely soft EXGEL provides cradling support to the ischium area. It is an excellent gel material that resists deterioration over time and enables sitting without bottoming out.
- A user-friendly design that prevents incorrect use. The shape of the cushion, together with its curves, conforms to the body and allows for breathability.
- Stretchable material that fits your body. The surface material is made from high-quality synthetic leather that is very supple and stretchable. It brings out the most of the soft feel of EXGEL. *Dirt and stains can be wiped away with water, detergent, or alcohol.
- A simple design that needs no adjustments. This cushion does not require any difficult adjustments. It just needs to be set on the wheelchair before use. Different sizes are available to match the size of the wheelchair (400mm/380mm/360mm wide).
- Safe to use in caregiving settings. The accompanying stretchable cover uses a smooth fabric that prevents sweating. The bottom features an insulating layer, as well as a waterproofing film for protection against incontinence. The material used for the cover has passed the flammability standard for medical devices in the US (California Technical Bulletin 117).
- Slip-resistant bottom. The bottom of the cover features a slip-resistant design that prevents the cushion from sliding off and supports a stable sitting position.
- Label to identify the front and back. The cover has a label placed in a conspicuous location in order to prevent misusing.
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: email@example.com
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.