Cardinal EB-210 Series Stainless Steel Bench Scale
Cardinal’s EB-210 series bench scale is equipped with a 210 Storm indicator that features a stainless steel enclosure, easy-to-read 0.6-in/15 mm high bright-red LED display, push-button Gross, Tare, Net conversion, programmable print format, selectable weight units, a numeric keypad, tare, piece count, check weighing, time and date, and three preset weight comparators (PWCs).
Dual bi-directional RS232 serial ports provide easy connectivity to a remote display, label or ticket printer, or PC. NTEP legal-for-trade certified. One 2XX option card slot available. Available in 15, 30, 60, 150, and 300 lb capacities.
- 3 Platform Sizes and 5 Capacities Available
- General Purpose Weighing Use
- Multiple Connectivity Options and Label Print Formats
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Durable Sturdy Base for Solid Support
- Column-Mounted Digital Indicator with Connectivity Options
- Lift-Off Stainless Steel Platform
- Flexible Print Formats
- USB-B Standard and USB-A Optional
- AC Power
- Stainless Steel Load Cell
- Pounds/Kilograms Conversion
- Auto Shutoff Proven Industrial Performance and User-Friendly Keypad Convenience
- Ideal for Processing, Warehousing, Recycling, Distribution Centers, and General Purpose Weighing
- Pushbutton Tare
- Gross, Tare, and Net Display
- Selectable Key Lockout
- StableSENSE® Adjustable Filtering
- Gross and Net Accumulators
- Four Serial Ports
- Programmable Print Format Using nControl
- SMA Level 2 Compliant Serial Communications
- Auto Shutoff and Sleep Modes
- Alphanumeric Keypad
- Keypad Tare
- Count Feature with Accumulator
- Time and Date with Selectable 12 or 24 Hour Format
- Eight (8) Preset Weight Comparators
- ID Storage
- Eight (8) Remote Inputs for Zero, Tare, Gross, Units, Start, Stop and Print (1,000 feet maximum)
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: email@example.com
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.