Handicare ReTurn Assistive Sit-to-Stand and Transfer Aid
The revolutionary ReTurn is your go-to, sit-to-stand aid. Caregivers eliminate heavy lifting and users get to strengthen their muscles and functional ability. With a patented design, ReTurn is intuitive and easy to use while promoting a natural standing pattern. The ReTurn family of sit-to-stand aids are available in a variety of sizes to assist children, adults, and bariatric users.
ReTurn7500i has a rising ladder of standard height with an opening for quick and easy hooking of the ReTurnBelt for most adult users. Weight capacity 330 lbs (150 kg)
ReTurn7400 has a low rising ladder that is ideal for shorter adults and children as well as in special care situations. Weight capacity 330 lbs (150 kg)
ReTurn7600 has a wider base plate and a higher, rising ladder for larger and heavier users. Weight capacity 450 lbs (205 kg)
- Unique, patented design that makes the transfer platform incredibly easy to maneuver.
- Rolls turn and pivot smoothly and easily on all surfaces, even in confined spaces with lockable wheels.
- Easy to understand and use for the user and the caregiver.
- Many different application areas, easily adapted for a variety of users and always close at hand.
- Activates the user and eliminates heavy lifting for the caregiver.
- Stable and secure base plate with a low step-in height and clear markings for the user’s feet.
- The base plate’s narrower rear profile enables it to be moved in under a wheelchair for close positioning to the user.
- A recess, for the toilet, makes it possible for the user to get close enough to achieve a good seated position.
- The rising ladder incline gives the ability for a natural pattern of movement.
- Design enables the caregiver to remain close and help to support the user from different directions.
- The rising ladder offers many possibilities for grasping the ladder, including a central “power grip,” which can enable “climbing”.
- The user is supported by the ladder during standing training and transfer.
- The height, width, and angle of the user-adapted, lower-leg supports can easily be adjusted to fit different users.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble for transport and storage.
- ReTurnBelt: provides support when a weight-bearing ability is questionable or varies and it also can be used separately for support during sit-to-stand and upright positioning during standing or gait training as well as transfers
- ReTurn Bag: available for the transport and storage of ReTurn7500i or ReTurn7400
- HeelStrap: supports the user’s heels during sit-to-stand and transfer with ReTurn7500i and ReTurn7400
- SupportStrap: provides extra support and security during standing, gait training, and transfers with belts, sit-to-stand aids, and transfer platforms
- Leg Support Padding: makes the lower-leg supports more comfortable for pain-sensitive users
Extended Product Information:
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.