Junkin Head Immobilizer
Junkin Head Immobilizer can be added to any backboard for excellent head restraint. Designed and recommended for immobilization only. Items included are two head support pillows with ear openings; two removable straps with center pads, for head positioning; One base pad. Made in the USA.
- Vinyl Coated.
- Buoyant and Waterproof.
- Can be left in place during X-rays.
Step-by-Step Directions for Attaching the Head Immobilizer to the Spineboard
- Make sure head immobilizer is taken apart.
- You should have 1 base plate, 2 head blocks and 2 head/chin straps.
- Place base plate against the top of spineboard with attached straps stretched out.
- The straps attached to the base plate loop over and then through the handle running the strap in-between the board and the base plate.
- The run strap through and over other handle and attach the strap to Velcro on the base plate.
- Repeat with 2nd strap.
- Attach retention strap at top of the base plate by looping through the center hole of spine board.
- Attach head blocks to Velcro and place head/chin straps over blocks and loop Velcro ends through D rings on the base plate.
- Securing the patient in the Head Immobilizer
- Position the patient on the backboard so that their head is positioned in the middle of the base plate.
- Secure the patient on the backboard with restraining straps. Place the head blocks against each side of the patients head.
- When possible align the holes in the head blocks with the patient's ears so you can hear the patient.
- Loop each end of the forehead/chin straps through the D rings.
- Tighten as needed.
Manufacturer Warranty Information
Junkin Safety Appliance Co warrants their cots to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not apply to cots, which have been abused, misused or modified. If a Junkin Safety cot proves to be defective in material and workmanship within one year after purchase, return it to Junkin Safety with Pre-approved shipping instructions. Please enclose your name, address and phone number with a short description of the problem. Junkin Safety will cover freight and at their option, repair or replace defective parts free of charge. Repairs are warranted as described above for the remainder of the original warranty period. Junkin Safety’s sole liability and your exclusive remedy under this warranty is limited to repair of the defective cot. There are no other warranties expressed or implied and Junkin Safety shall not be liable for incidental, consequential or special damages, or any other damages costs or expense of repair or replacement as described above.
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: email@example.com
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.