PMI® Climbing Technology Sparrow 200 R
Self-braking descender for rope work, the evolution of the SPARROW 200 descender has been developed for high workloads. It allows the operator to lower themselves on the working line, to position themselves on the working line and to ascend the same rope. It is ideal in the event of assisted lowering of two people with the device installed at the anchor (the operator lowers the rescuer and the person being rescued) or for simultaneous lowering of two people (rescuer lowers themselves with the injured person).
- Equipped with a breaking spur that creates additional friction on the rope, when used during the descent, without the use of an additional connector. The shape of the braking spur has been improved in order to have an even more effective control of the rope.
- A multifunctional command lever with an automatic recall system that allows the operator to descend at a controlled speed and stop the descent at the desired point without the need to tie off the device.
- An EBS safety system (Extraordinary Braking System) that is activated if the lever is accidentally fully opened, reducing the speed of descent instead of increasing it.
- Equipped with a safety lever on the movable flange that facilitates the insertion of the rope in the transition of the fractionations.
For Use With:
- Rescue descender certified to EN 341:2011-2A, work load limit 200 kg with a maximum descent height of 180 m, only to be used with the TEC STATIC PRO rope – Ø 11 mm.
- Rope adjustment/ descender device certified to EN 12841:2006-C, work load limit 210 kg, only to be used with EN 1891 type A – Ø 11 mm ropes.
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: email@example.com
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.