First Aid Only 75 Person 2 Shelf First Aid Metal Cabinet, ANSI B+, Type I and II, with Medications
ANSI 2 B+ Shelf First Aid Station with medications. This solid steel case comes with a carrying handle and is wall mountable. Contents exceed the 2015 ANSI Class B requirements and are sufficient to treat 75 to 100 people.
- Solid steel case comes with a carrying handle and is wall mountable.
- Contents exceed the 2015 ANSI Class B.
- Treat 75 to 100 people.
- ANSI/ISEA Z308.1-2015.
- (1) BZK Antiseptic Towelettes, 25ct
- (1) Extra-Strength Non-Aspirin Tablets, 50ct
- (1) Padded Flexible Splint, 4.25" x 24"
- (1) First Aid Guide
- (1) Hand Sanitizer Packets, 0.9g, 10ct
- (1) Adhesive Fabric Bandages, 2" x 4", 6ct
- (1) Knuckle Fabric Bandages, 8ct
- (1) Fingertip Fabric Bandages, 10ct
- (1) Antiseptic Spray, 4oz
- (1) Scissors
- (1) Rubber Tourniquet, 1" x 18"
- (1) Tweezers
- (1) Aspirin Tablets, 50ct
- (1) CPR Face Shield
- (1) Sterile Gauze Pads, 3" x 3", 4ct
- (1) Sterile Eye Pads and Strips, 4ct
- (1) Eyewash, 4oz
- (1) Conforming Gauze Rolls, 2", 2ct
- (1) Adhesive Fabric Bandages, 1" x 3", 100ct
- (1) Adhesive Plastic Bandages, 3/4" x 3", 100ct
- (1) First Aid/Burn Cream Packets, 0.9g, 25ct
- (1) Triple Antibiotic Ointment Packets, 0.5g, 25ct
- (1) Waterproof Tape, 1/2" x 5yd
- (2) Burn Dressing, 4" x 4"
- (2) Cold Pack, 4" x 5"
- (2) Nitrile Exam Gloves, 4ct
- (2) Triangular Bandage, 40" x 40" x 56"
- (4) Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: email@example.com
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.