Handicare MiniLift Mobile Sit-to-Stand Patient Lift
MiniLift is like no other sit-to-stand device on the market. Its unique design safely moves the patient forward and upward in a natural movement while leg muscles and balance are exercised, providing a secure and active experience. Indoors and out, use MiniLift to assist patients when getting up from wherever they are seated. Fitted with the proper accessories, MiniLift provides support for the feet, lower legs, and behind the back, offering safe and secure movement during application. A great choice for commercial and residential use.
- Available in two weight capacities 350 lbs (160 kg) or 440 lbs (200 kg).
- Industry unique design – comfortable, active sit-to-stand with a natural movement pattern.
- Small and convenient.
- Easy and agile maneuvering.
- Ergonomic and easy-to-use hand control with 2 (EM) or 4 (EE) buttons.
- A quick guide on the lift.
- Grip-friendly handles with multiple options for hand placement.
- Soft, adjustable lower leg support.
- Low, anti-slip footplate can be removed to use MiniLift as an assistive walking device.
- Easy-rolling, maintenance-free casters.
- Lockable rear casters.
- High capacity lithium-ion battery with long service life.
- Control box with built-in diagnostics.
- Adjustable base width; manual (EM) motorized (EE).
- Electrical emergency stops readily available on the control box.
- Available with low legs for use with lower beds.
- Meets the requirements of the Medical Devices Directive for Class 1 products 93/42/EEC.
Extended Product Information:
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.