J.J Keller 3432 Placard-Class 9 Miscellaneous
Class 9 placards meet DOT placarding specifications of 49 CFR § 172.519 for hazardous materials identification. Pre-numbered with a 4-digit identification number (UN 3432), hazard class (9), and DOT-required symbol. † Substrate durability is based on manufacturer specifications and is not an implied warranty. Performance and durability of placard substrates will depend on a number of factors including (but not limited to) substrate selection and preparation, compliance with recommended application procedures, placard placement, geographic area, exposure conditions, atmospheric conditions (e.g. fog, snow, rain), surface deposits (e.g. dirt, dew, frost), maintenance and age.
- Use hazmat placards for shipping miscellaneous dangerous goods (polychlorinated biphenyls, solid).
- J. J. Keller hazmat placards are available in a variety of material and adhesive options.
- Measures 10-3/4" x 10-3/4".
Vinyl, Removable Adhesive:
- Designed for temporary applications.
- Made with 3.4 mil (.0034" thick) flexible vinyl film with removable acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive backing and 90# peel-off liner.
- Clean removability for approximately 6 months (depending on the substrate it is applied to and environmental exposure to UV and temperature). Adhesive will have a tendency to become permanent beyond 6 months.
- -40°F to +200°F service temperature range.
- +40°F minimum application temperature.
- Up to 5-year substrate outdoor durability†.
- Designed for single-trip/temporary applications.
- Made with 176 lb. (.0160" thick) polycoated tagboard.
- Meets/exceeds minimum requirements for tagboard placards as defined in 49 CFR part 172.519.
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: email@example.com
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.