Physio-Control LIFEPAK 1000 AED
The 1000 features our exclusive cprMAX technology, which gives you the flexibility to choose CPR settings that best accommodate your patient and CPR protocol requirements. The pre-shock CPR option allows adjustment of the CPR interval prior to the first shock, making 1000 the only device that minimizes pre-shock pauses by allowing providers to continue compressions while the AED charges. Recently published clinical data shows a relationship between increased compression fraction and survival to hospital discharge, and the 2010 AHA Guidelines place a strong emphasis on high-quality CPR. With the LIFEPAK 1000, you have more control over the CPR you provide in lifesaving settings than ever before.
Built for the harshest environments, the LIFEPAK 1000 is the toughest, most durable AED from Physio-Control. The device itself withstands rigorous drop-testing from any angle and is enclosed in a highly protective case with bumpers. In addition, 1000 has received an IP55 rating—the highest available AED rating signifying protection from external elements.
Like every LIFEPAK defibrillator from Physio-Control, 1000 can escalate energy up to 360J. Studies show that for difficult-to-defibrillate patients, repeating 200J shocks yields significantly lower VF termination rates.2,3 And the 2010 AHA Guidelines note that rescuers may consider using escalating energy up to 360J if initial shocks at a lower dose aren’t working.
The LIFEPAK 1000 is simple to use for any trained responder, but it also provides an easy, highly compatible transition to ALS care teams. The shock counter on 1000 gives next level care teams insight into treatment provided. It has an available 3-lead ECG. And its electrodes are the same ones used on LIFEPAK ALS monitors—the brand of choice for more EMS teams across the country.
- Rugged Construction - Rigorously drop-tested device and protective case and bumpers.
- Vehicle Friendly - Designed to ride along in any vehicle without damage from continuous vibrations and other movements.
- Easy-To-Use AED - Loud voice prompts and on-screen graphics provide guidance on applying electrodes and initiating a shock.
- CPR Countdown Timer - Provides direction for a length of hands-on time for each CPR period based on system protocol.
- Shock Counter - Digitally records and displays delivered shocks for added insight.
- Compatible Technology - Electrodes are fully compatible with all other LIFEPAK defibrillators and monitors.
- Flexible Power Options - Choose between a rechargeable Lithium-ion (Li-ion) or non-rechargeable Lithium-Manganese Dioxide (Li MnO2) battery for your device.
- CPR MAX™ Technology - Minimizes CPR interruptions by allowing compressions to continue during AED charging.
- ECG Capability - 3-lead ECG function is available when needed.
- Large Display - Large, easy-to-read LCD screen provides more information at a glance.
- Programmable - Adjust settings to match your team’s CPR and resuscitation protocols.
- Brand New LIFEPAK 1000 with 5-Year Warranty
- Two Sets of QUIK-COMBO REDI-PAK Electrode Pads
- Battery PAK (4-Year Lithium Battery)
- User's Manual and Quick-Start Guide
- Semi-Rigid Carrying Case
- AMBU Brand CPR/AED Rescue Kit
- Medical Prescription/Authorization
- Heart Smart Inspection / Maintenance Tag (HST-ACC01)
- Heart Smart "AED Equipped Facility" Decal (HST-ACC02)
- UPS Ground Shipping (lower 48 states only)
- Lifetime AED Program Management
- Police, Fire, EMS, Medical Professionals, First Responders
- Industrial, Marine / Boating, Extreme Weather, Aviation
Extended Product Information:
- Product ships within 2 - 6 days
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.