Befour PS-7700 Portable Bariatric Scale with BMI
With its generous 24" x 20" platform and a 900 lb. weight capacity, the PS-7700 is ideal for bariatric professionals, home health care, weight-lifting competitions, and athletic weigh-ins. The low-profile platform sits just 2" off the ground, making it easy to step on for individuals of all sizes.
BMI calculates the user’s body mass index in seconds and offers two easy-to-use modes. The standard model is used in most situations where a user simply follows the instructions on the console to input height and display BMI. For greater convenience, an "assistant mode" allows a fitness trainer or health professional to enter a person's height before weighing; this eliminates any need to access the keypad while the client is standing on the scale.
- Made in the USA.
- MotionLock Technology provides incredibly accurate weight measurements for unsteady users.
- Easy to use Body Mass Index (BMI) calculation: dual-mode allows user operation or assistant-operation.
- Push-button calibration allows the user to set calibration via keypad entry, no tools needed.
- Operates on six (6) C-cell alkaline batteries (included), the scale goes anywhere – no outlet or re-charging needed.
- Built-in handle for effortless transport.
- A stable platform is large enough to handle most users, including bariatric.
- Low 2” high profile for easy step up.
Console Standard Features:
- Easy to use Body Mass Index: (BMI) calculation: dual-mode allows user/standard operation or assistant-operation. The standard model is used in most situations where a user simply follows the instructions on the console to input height and display BMI. For greater convenience, an “assistant mode” allows a fitness trainer or health professional to enter a person’s height before weighing; this eliminates any need to access the keypad while the client is standing on the scale.
- Pinpoint Accuracy: ± 0.1 lb. makes it extremely accurate when weight is a factor.
- Programmable Clothing Allowance: For advanced BMI assessment.
- Battery-powered: The console is powered by six (6) standard C-cell alkaline batteries (included), so no outlet or re-charging is needed. The console offers years of operation from a single set of batteries.
- Unique MotionLock Technology: Has incredibly accurate measurement even for the most unsteady user.
- Standard Features: Large 1” LCD digits, auto-off, auto-zero, weight recall, reweigh.
- Programmable Settings: Auto-off time from 12 seconds to 25 minutes, the audible tone when weight locks in, lb/kg lockout mode.
- Always-On Option: Scale can be programmed so no buttons need to be pressed for normal weighings. The user simply stands on the scale and weight appears in seconds! When the “Always-On” is activated, battery life is reduced to about (1) year.
- Tare Operation: Deduct the weight of an object to display the net weight of a person.
- Push Button Calibration: Although rarely necessary, can be calibrated with any sure weight over 100 pounds. The calibration menu is protected by a security code to prevent inadvertent access.
- Weigh in pounds or kilograms
- Battery Life Indicator: 3-segment indicator provides plenty of notice when batteries are getting low.
Extended Product Information:
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.