National Ramp Freedom Aluminum Folding Ramp
Wheelchair ramps make places more accessible for people with disabilities. When a structure lacks an integral ramp, adding a temporary wheelchair ramp can ensure anyone who visits has the ability to access that building. National Ramp strives to help people achieve freedom and independence by providing quality ramps for permanent or temporary installation.
We carry an aluminum folding ramp to help people access places that don’t have this feature. Our aluminum folding ramp is a part of our popular Freedom series.
The Freedom Folding Ramp is ideal to accommodate visitors or to navigate curbs on the go, National Ramp’s Freedom line of folding wheelchair ramps offers safe passage for elevations up to 6”. These lightweight aluminum folding ramps fold to less than 3” thick for easy storage. Safety features include a textured, anti-slip surface and toe guard. Don’t be afraid of getting around town when you have this foldable wheelchair ramp.
Temporary wheelchair ramps often come in several sizes to accommodate specific needs. Our aluminum folding ramp is available in lengths between 2 and 6 feet and includes several features that are ideal for mobility aid users:
- CONTINUOUS RUBBER HINGE - The Freedom aluminum folding ramp has a continuous rubber hinge that helps prevent fingers from getting caught when you fold and unfold the ramp.
- EASY STORAGE - This ramp design folds to less than 3 inches thick to provide easy storage options.
- NON-SLIP - We give the aluminum for the Freedom ramp a textured, nonslip surface to help you safely move up and down its length.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Portable ramps are lightweight, making them easy to carry with you.
Benefits of Freedom Folding Ramps:
- Folds to less than 3” thick for easy storage
- Continuous rubber hinge prevents fingers from getting caught
- Available in 2’, 3’, 4’, 5’ and 6' lengths
- 30” wide when extended
Benefits of Folding Wheelchair Ramps:
When venues and institutions are inaccessible to people using mobility assistance, portable wheelchair ramps become an essential accessory. Here are some benefits of owning a temporary wheelchair ramp:
- EASY ENTRY AND EXIT FOR CARS - Many vehicles can let wheelchair users stay in their wheelchairs while driving or as passengers. A portable wheelchair ramp makes getting in and out of the vehicle more manageable and allows the user more independence since they won’t need assistance from family or friends.
- NAVIGATE DOORWAYS - Sometimes, entryways in houses or commercial buildings have high thresholds that make using a mobility aid difficult. With a temporary wheelchair ramp, you can cover the threshold to let your wheelchair smoothly glide over the ramp and make your way through the door.
- ACCESS THE OUTDOORS - Entering and exiting homes with stairs when using a wheelchair can be challenging. Fortunately, a portable ramp works for stairs. You can put a temporary ramp over stairs to roll down to the driveway or sidewalk whenever you need to leave the house. The ramp offers more access to the outdoors, letting mobility aid users enjoy nature effortlessly.
- MORE INDEPENDENCE - Wheelchair users gain more freedom when using a portable ramp, as they can use it to access places without the need for assistance. If someone wants to run errands like checking the mail or grocery shopping, a portable ramp can help make it possible.
Extended Product Information:
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.