Detecto PS7 Digital Portion Scale
DETECTO’s PS7 digital portion scale can be used wherever food is weighed, portioned, or dispensed. The PS7 offers five different units of measure, including 3,000 g x 1 g and 7 lb x 0.1 oz, and you can disable different units of measure if they are not needed.
The PS7 features a UL/CSA-listed wall plug-in power supply and internal rechargeable battery pack, bold 1-inch/25-mm high backlit LCD with check weighing mode, 8 in W x 5 in D / 20 cm W x 13 cm D stainless steel platform, and is ideal for restaurants, cafeterias, delis, and pizza parlors. The display is angled upward for easy viewing. The display backlight will be turned on during weighing and will automatically turn off 5 seconds after the weight has been removed from the scale.
The scale’s Tare feature lets you tare/zero the weight of a container up to the full capacity of the scale. By using the check weighing feature, you can select under and overweight limits for quickly checking food portion weights. The LCD will turn red for overweights, green for acceptable weights, and the backlit will turn off for underweights. The PS7 comes in attractive retail packaging.
- Compact size with digital speed and accuracy
- 8 in W x 5 in D / 20 cm W x 13 cm D stainless steel platform
- 5 units of measure, including 3,000 g x 1 g and 7 lb x 0.1 oz
- Internal rechargeable battery pack included
- Affordable price and high performance
- Portable and compact (only takes up minimal counter space)
- Optional oversized 9.5 in W x 6.8 in D platform available
- Checkweighing: LCD changes color based on Under/Accept/Over preset target weights that you select
- Comes with UL/CSA-listed wall plug-in power supply and internal rechargeable battery pack
- Molded ABS plastic enclosure with stainless steel lift-off commodity tray
- Bold, easy-to-read, 1-inch/25-mm high backlit LCD with check weighing mode
- Optional ET7 extended tray specifically built for the PS7 to extend the tray size to 9.5 in W x 6.8 in D / 24 cm W x 17 cm D
- Capacity: 7 lb x 0.1 oz, 112 oz x 0.1 oz, 112 oz x 1/8 oz, 3000 g x 1 g, 7 lb x 0.005 lb
- Overall Dimensions: 8.03 in W x 7.87 in D x 2.44 in H / 204 mm W x 200 mm D x 62 mm H
- NSF approved for food safety
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: email@example.com
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.