Detecto WPS12UT Digital Wet Diaper Scale with Utility Bowl
DETECTO’s WPS12UT digital scale with utility bowl is IP67-rated for water protection and can be completely submerged underwater for easy clean up that is necessary for clinical industry applications. This stainless steel scale is ideal for weighing used chux underpads, wet diapers (for both adults and children), lap sponges, and organs. The 4.6 in / 11.7 cm deep bowl aids sample retention and allows easy clean-up.
The scale can be used to accurately measure fluids or blood loss during clinical procedures. It is excellent for weighing diaper fluids or blood loss absorbed by chuxs used in the OR when mothers hemorrhage during labor. The scale’s digital speed and accuracy mean you’ll be able to view weights instantly with up to a fine 0.1 ounce or 1 gram accuracy.
The model WPS12UT offers six different capacities, including 192 oz x 0.05 oz and 5,500 g x 1 g. The scale allows you to weigh, measure, and quantify blood loss for optimal QBL. The built-in rechargeable battery pack and AC adapter are included, allowing the scale to be easily moved to multiple locations. The Tare button removes the dry diaper or chux weight and measures the fluid output of the soiled diaper or bloody chux.
The digital scale features an attractive backlit blue LCD readout with a convenient display viewing angle and raised buttons for tactile functionality and easy operation. The stainless steel scale and bowl construction prevents corrosion and keeps water from reaching the more delicate working parts of the scale electronics.
The NSF-certified stainless steel scale offers a dual power source of rechargeable battery power or a 100-240V AC adapter (included) with a watertight AC plug on the side. The convenient 80-hour rechargeable battery pack allows the scale to be moved wherever it’s needed most. The automatic shutoff feature helps conserve battery life.
The WPS12UT includes the submersible WPS12 Mariner® scale, roomy stainless steel bowl, AC adapter, quick set-up instruction sheet, and full operation manual. Whether the fluid loss is collected by lap sponges, diapers, or underpads, DETECTO’s WPS12UT digital scale will weigh it accurately and precisely in a second.
- Accurately Measure Fluids or Blood Loss During Clinical Procedures
- Weigh Chux Pad / Wet Diapers / Lap Sponges / Organs
- High-Quality Stainless Steel Construction
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery Pack and AC Adapter Included
- Digital Accuracy Down to 1 Gram
- Six Different Capacities, Including 192 oz x 0.05 oz and 5,500 g x 1 g
- Raised Buttons Allow for Tactile Functionality and Easy Operation
- Convenient Upward-Facing Weight Display Viewing Angle
- Tare Function to Remove the Weight of a Dry Chux or Diaper
- Instantly Displays Weight in Both Decimals and Fractions
- 1.2-in/20-mm High Backlit LCD is Easily Readable in Dimly-Lit Areas
- Toggle Through Six Different Weight Capacity Display Options
- Convenient 80-Hour Rechargeable Battery Pack Allows the Scale to be Moved Wherever it’s Needed Most
- 4.6 in / 11.7 cm Deep Bowl Aids Sample Retention and Allows Easy Clean-up
- Tare Button Removes the Dry Diaper or Chux Weight and Measure Fluid Output of the Soiled Diaper or Bloody Chux
- Convenient Large-Size Weighing Bowl Included
- Attractive Backlit Blue LCD Readouts with Convenient Display Viewing Angle
- 12-lb Capacity with 0.1-oz Accuracy
- Weigh, Measure, and Quantify Blood Loss for Optimal QBL
- Stainless Steel Scale and Bowl for Sterile Environments
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.