Handicare Carina350 Mobile Patient Lift
An Economical and Portable Solution for Safe and Easy Lifting
Carina350 is a foldable, mobile patient lift designed for safe and easy transfer of patients weighing up to 350 lbs (165 kg). It features a narrow and compact design, but still offers a broad lifting range and is suitable for most lifting scenarios.
Low and high lifting, seated or recumbent, this lift safely moves your patient with ease. Perfect for family home caregivers providers or healthcare facilities with limited storage space and ideal for relocation between patients, rooms, and homes.
- Stable lightweight construction.
- 350 lbs (165 kg) weight capacity.
- Foldable for convenient transportation and storage.
- Easy to set up and fold, without tools or loose parts.
- Large lifting range, excellent for low and high lifting.
- Encapsulated twin casters – easy rolling and maintenance-free.
- Adjustable base width; manual (EM) or motorized (EE).
- Standard height or low leg options.
- Ergonomic and easy to maneuver, prevents injuries to the caregiver.
- Convenient hand control and coiled cable allow free movement around the lift when in use and prevent tangling.
- Includes SlingBarM and SwiftHook.
- A quick guide on the lift.
- Emergency stop button readily available on the control box.
- Manual and electrical emergency lowering.
- 2.0Ah High capacity battery with long service life.
- Built-in charging.
- Meets the requirements of the Medical Devices Directive for Class 1 products 93/42/EEC.
- SlingBar: a two-point aluminum sling bar, is available in three variants with different width.
- SlingBarSpreader M: a two-point aluminum sling bar with safety latches that keep the straps secure.
- StretcherBar: a sling bar used together with StretcherSling for horizontal lifting with stationary or mobile lifts.
- SlingBar RFL X4: a stable four-point steel sling crossbar, provides more space in the lifting sling.
- Scales: used together with Charger MHS2500 for stationary or mobile lifts to weigh users.
- Linak external charger: allows one battery to charge while the other is in operation.
- Hand Control HB33-6: for mobile lifts with electrical (EE) base widening, has six buttons for service, battery status, and overload indicators.
- ReadyStrap: a locking strap that secures the lift in the folded position during transport and storage.
- Endcover Carina
Extended Product Information:
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.