HeartSine Samaritan 350P AED Package
The Samaritan PAD 350P with industry exclusive SCOPE biphasic waveforms is the most portable & lightweight unit which is compliant with AHA 2015 guidelines. Battery & electrode pads are incorporated in the innovative Pad-Pak. Compact in size, long on ability, portable and lightweight. The Samaritan PAD is lighter (2.4 lbs) and smaller than other defibrillators and durable.
The Samaritan PAD 350P resists shock and vibration and carries an IP56 rating, the industry's highest rating against dust and water. It also carries an 8-year unit warranty Advanced Technology. The Samaritan PAD 350P utilizes proprietary electrode technology, advanced and stable firmware, and proprietary SCOPE Biphasic Technology (an escalating and low-energy waveform that automatically adjusts for patient impedance differences) to assess rhythm and recommend defibrillation if necessary.
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) often strikes without warning. There's little time to react and no time to think, so it is important to have the HeartSine® Samaritan® PAD 350P defibrillator on hand. The 350P is a clinically advanced, lightweight, compact, easy-to-use, and portable AED. Audio and visual prompts guide the user step by step through the rescue process. From trained first aiders to professional responders, the 350P is designed so that anyone, anywhere, anytime can save a life.
The 350P uses HeartSines practical Pad-Pak™, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The 350P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25kg (55 lbs.), a Pediatric-Pak™ is available.
- Compact and lightweight portable AED.
- Easy to use.
- SCOPE™ Technology – HeartSines unique biphasic waveform. Developed through extensive experimental and clinical testing, the SCOPE system gives unrivaled performance and optimizes the chances for defibrillation success.
- The Samaritan PAD has a rating of IP56, providing the 350P defibrillator with the highest level of protection from dust or moisture ingress in the industry.
How It Works:
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD is an automated external defibrillator (AED) that analyzes the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to normal rhythm.
1. The rescuer turns on the HeartSine samaritan PAD.
2. Clear, calm instructions guide the rescuer through visual and audio prompts.
3. The system guides the user from pad application to shock delivery if required.
In addition, a CPR tone and flashing icon coach the rescuer in delivering chest compressions according to ERC 2015 Guidelines. It is lifesaving, pure and simple.
Key Differentiators for the Samaritan 350P:
- Compact and lightweight – 28-56% smaller than other AEDs on the market and weighing only 1.1kg (2.4 lbs.).
- Easy to use —Audio & visual Prompts guide the user step-by-step through the rescue process – 3 large, easy-to-see icons illuminate – “Attach pads,” “Do not touch the patient,” and “It is safe to touch the patient” to facilitate the rescue process.
- Sophisticated SCOPE Biphasic waveform technology adjusts patient impedance to maximize effective shock delivery.
- The samaritan PAD has a rating of IP56, providing the 350P defibrillator with the highest level of protection from dust or moisture ingress in the industry.
- HeartSines practical Pad-Pak combines battery and electrodes into one cartridge – one date to monitor and only one item to replace on expiration or after use.
- 8-year warranty as standard clearly demonstrates the reliability of this quality unit.
- Drop tested in accordance with IEC 60601-1.
- Field upgradeable to the latest AHA/ERC guidelines.
- Automatic self-check.
- Suitable for adults and children; Pediatric-Pak available for 0-8 years of age (<25kg or 55 lbs.)
- Controls and electrodes are accessible even with your HeartSine samaritan PAD still in the case.
- Integrated metronome prompts the CPR chest compression rate.
- Events are recorded with the time, date, ECG trace & duration, shock delivery information, and CPR intervals. This information is downloadable to a PC with optional SAVER® EVO software.
- CE Marked and FDA cleared.
- Brand New Heartsine Samaritan PAD 350P AED
- 8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Adult Pad-Pak (electrode pads/battery combo pack)
- User Manual
- Quick Reference Card
- Carrying Case
- Training Video (downloadable)
- Medical Prescription / Authorization
- Heart Smart CPR/AED Rescue Kit (HSRK-10)
- Heart Smart Inspection / Maintenance Tag (HST-ACC01)
- Heart Smart "AED Equipped Facility" Decal (HST-ACC02)
- UPS Ground Shipping (lower 48 states only)
- Lifetime AED Program Management (More Info)
Extended Product Information:
- Product ships within 2 - 6 days
- Product Warranty
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: email@example.com
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.