HeartSine Samaritan 450P AED Package
Real-Time CPR Rate Feedback
While some cardiac events are treatable with effective Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) alone, others require a combination of effective CPR and the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED) to deliver a lifesaving shock within the first few minutes of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). In both cases, effective CPR contributes to an increase in survival rates of up to 75%. More than a simple AED, the HeartSine Samaritan® PAD 450P with integrated CPR Rate Advisor™ provides real-time visible and audible feedback to the rescuer on the rate of chest compressions during an SCA resuscitation.
CPR Rate Advisor
While some SCA victims benefit from the delivery of a shock, effective CPR with minimum interruption will maximize the chances of a positive outcome for virtually every SCA victim. Using HeartSine’s proprietary ICG-based technology, the SAM 450P with CPR Rate Advisor provides the rescuer with continuous real-time verbal prompts of “Push faster,” “Push slower,” or “Good speed” to help achieve the optimum rate of compressions as defined by the American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines for CPR. Similarly, the SAM 450P detects if CPR has stopped, and prompts the rescuer to “Begin CPR” until CPR has resumed. The SAM 450P also incorporates an intuitive LED-based visual feedback feature that operates in tandem with the verbal prompts enabling rescuers to operate in extra-noisy environments.
- At 2.4 lbs and with a compact footprint, the SAM 450P is the most portable AED on the market.
- Easy-to-Follow Visual and Verbal Guides.
- Highest Level of Protection from Dust and Water.
- Real-Time CPR Rate Feedback.
- Utilizes proprietary electrode technology and patented SCOPE™* biphasic technology.
- ICG-Based Feedback.
- Improved CPR Fraction.
- The Pad-Pak™ cartridge combines battery and electrode pads, with only one expiration date to monitor.
- Offers significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and electrode replacements.
- Home, Schools, Churches, Communities
- Offices, Gyms, Corporations
- Industrial, Marine / Boating, Extreme Weather, Aviation
- Brand New HeartSine Samaritan PAD 450P AED
- 8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Adult Pad-Pak (electrode pads/battery combo pack)
- User Manual
- Quick Reference Card
- Carrying Case
- Training Video (downloadable)
- Medical Prescription / Authorization
- Heart Smart CPR/AED Rescue Kit (HSRK-10)
- Heart Smart Inspection / Maintenance Tag (HST-ACC01)
- Heart Smart "AED Equipped Facility" Decal (HST-ACC02)
- UPS Ground Shipping (lower 48 states only)
- Lifetime AED Program Management
Extended Product Information:
- Product ships within 2 - 6 days.
- Warranty Information
Why Buy From Rescue-Supply.com?
We know you have a choice for your rescue supply needs but we want to do all that we can do to earn your business. We not only want to earn it but we want to keep it as well! If you have any questions or concerns about any product on our store or the service we provide please don't hesitate to contact us today!
- Toll Free Customer Service Number: (800) 239-1797
- Email Order Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the Top 6 Reasons to Buy from Rescue-Supply.com:
100% SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING:
Know that every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. If you'd like to learn more, see our Online Security page.
FULLY INSURED SHIPMENTS:
Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a loss or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page to learn more about our policy.
WE ONLY SELL QUALITY PRODUCTS:
We understand what it can be like to purchase products online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. We want you to know that every manufacturers that we work with are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a quality product. All items leaving our warehouse are quality checked twice before leaving our warehouses across the country to ensure you're 100% be happy with the product that arrives at your door.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PRIORITY #1:
Your satisfaction is our highest priority 100% of the time. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service before and after the order and our goal is to become your primary source for all of your rescue supply needs. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed and when your product ships. To this day, every order still receives an email from our owner personally thanking you for letting us earn your business.
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS:
Rescue-Supply.com is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can rest easy knowing you will receive the full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
LOOKING FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS?:
Interested in purchasing in bulk and want to inquire about volume discounts? Send us an email at info@Rescue-Supply.com and we may be able to offer special pricing to suit your needs!
Your Information is Secure with Us!
Every transaction at Rescue-Supply.com is guaranteed to be safe and most importantly secure.
This site uses SSL encryption technology that so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Statistically speaking, online purchases are much safer than using your credit card at a department store or a gas station. Experts have shown that online purchases are far safer than in person credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a 128 bit, highly scrambled message that can only be decrypted by our authorized payment processors.
Still don’t want to use your credit card on the World Wide Web? We’ve got you covered! Simply call one of our friendly customer service representatives at (800) 239-1797 and we will gladly help you place your order.